Pediatric Cancer Resources
- ACCO: Emergency funding, summer camps and transportation.
- Air Care Alliance: Flights for medical treatments.
- Alex's Lemonade Stand: Travel expenses.
- Andrew's Helpful Hands: A foundation dedicated to helping families through bone marrow transplant.
- Angel Flight: Flights for medical treatments.
- Benjamin T. J. Mills Fund: Financial assistance for terminally ill children.
- Billy Best: Billy ran away from home and from chemotherapy and used natural medicine to beat his cancer.
- Camp Sunshine: Free camp for children and their immediate family. Open year round, medical team on staff and other services.
- Cancer Care Foundation: Financial assistance, free services, wigs and camps, etc.
- Caps for Kids: Celebrity autographed baseball caps.
- Children's Cancer Foundation: Grants for medical services not completely covered by commercial health insurance.
- Clayton Dabney Organization: For needy families of children in the last stages of terminal cancer, creating lasting memories.
- Drugwatch: Providing up-to-date information on medication risk, recalls, side effects and interactions for kids and adolescents.
- Federal Cancer Fund: Financial assistance.
- Health Well Foundation Center: Assistance with medical co-pays.
- Holistic Healing: A huge list of links to more information on alternative and holistic medicine.
- Inspiration Through Art: Free photo shoots, cards and care packages.
- Make A Wish: (National Site) - Grants wishes for children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy.
- Make A Wish: (MA & RI Chapter) - Make-A-Wish® Massachusetts and Rhode Island grants wishes for children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy.
- MiracleCord: MiracleCord is dedicated to translating cutting-edge research into life saving, consumer products, and to providing ongoing, advanced education on the value of cord blood and cord tissue stem cells.
- One Mission: Hospital meal tickets, parking vouchers, transportation and grocery vouchers, etc.
- STOMP the Monster: Helping those affected by cancer.
- Super Siblings: Resource for siblings of child with cancer, a place to be heard, validated and supported.
- The Joe Andruzzi Foundation: Providing help, hope, and a reason to smile for cancer patients and their families.
- The Sam Fund: Young adult survivors into post treatment transition with grants and scholarships.
- The Sarah Grace Foundation: Helping children and families dealing with childhood cancer.
- Vaccine Choice Canada: VCC is a Canadian-based, not-for-profit educational society, founded by parents whose children have suffered vaccine reactions and injuries.
- ViaCord: Spearheading research for many types of childhood cancer.
- Wigs for Kids: Free wigs for kids with donated human hair.
Resource Link Policy
Please be advised that it is our policy to consider resource requests from organizations that have to do with pediatric cancers. Services needed or desired to alleviate pain, discomfort or emotional health of the patient during treatment of said cancers will also be considered.